Class A Local Delivery Driver Job
Safely and efficiently deliver the company’s products (cases and kegs) to retail accounts from a commercial truck. Work with minimal supervision throughout day and have the ability to solve problems with limited guidance in a fast-paced environment. This position is subject to varying start times and all work must be completed daily.
1. Follow all DOT pre/post trip procedures.
2. Ensure assigned truck has the proper inventory before leaving and returning to the warehouse, and is accountable for all products and/or monies associated with inventory.
3. Complete the assigned route in a safe, accurate and efficient manner in varying weather conditions and challenging environments (i.e., stairs, curbs, docks, tight parking lots).
a. Navigate the city by reading addresses or utilizing a map.
4. Present a professional attitude and appearance.
5. Execute quality of service in accounts including: rotation, stocking shelves, building displays, and organizing products.
6. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
7. Must comply with Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) laws and regulations along with Coors Distributing Company Policies and Procedures.
Knowledge of metro-Denver area
Requires a valid Colorado commercial driver’s license (Class A) and current DOT physical card; Must be physically capable of handling and delivering between 500 and 1,000 30 lb. cases every day and capable of lifting up 165 lbs. consistently on a daily basis. MVR must fall within the MillerCoors Pre-Employment Background Screening Guidelines. Must be literate in the English language, have good communication skills, and be at least 21 years of age with a high school diploma or GED. Prefer 2 years of previous beverage delivery experience and Class A driving experience. Position requires face to face contact with customers.
Pay: $20.00 per hour
Benefits coverage starts on day one!!! We offer free beer and bonus opportunities!
How to apply for this Driving Job
Fill out a Gary's Job Board application. That same application can be used to apply to as many jobs as you'd like. Create a Driver's Account.
Person to Contact about this CDL Job: Abbie Hoffman
Coors Distributing Company Phone Number: 4149313791
Tell em' Gary's Job Board sent you.
This truck driving job may have an alternate application method. Look in the description area below for more information. All companies will accept a Gary's Job Board application in addition to their other methods.
Gary 's Job Board. Fill out ONE application to send to ALL companies
Full CDL Job Information
|Company Name||Coors Distributing Company|
|Class of CDL||Class A|
|Job Position/Title||Local Delivery Driver|
|Type of Route||Local|
|# of seats to fill||8|
|Person to Contact about this Job Profile||Abbie Hoffman|
|How to Apply||Create a Driver s Account to Apply|
|Minimum Years of Experience Required||6-12 months|
|Does the driver need to have a Hazardous Materials Endorsement?||No|
|Does the driver need to have a Tank Endorsement?||No|
|Does the driver need to have a Doubles/Triples Endorsement?||Yes|
|Does the driver need to have a Passenger Endorsement?||Yes|
|Felonies?||> 10 yrs|
|Traffic tickets allowed in the last 3 years?||1|
|Any at fault accidents allowed in the last 3 years?||No|
|Do you require a company provided DOT physical?||Yes|
|What does the job pay?||$20.00 per hour|
|Please describe any benefits you offer (Very important so we can help you find the right candidate)||Benefits coverage starts on day one!!! We offer free beer and bonus opportunities!|
|Please describe the job in detail||Safely and efficiently deliver the company’s products (cases and kegs) to retail accounts from a commercial truck. Work with minimal supervision throughout day and have the ability to solve problems with limited guidance in a fast-paced environment. This position is subject to varying start times and all work must be completed daily.
|Apply||Create a Driver s Account to Apply|
Coors Distributing Company jobs in Denver, COLORADO now hiring Local CDL Drivers