|Class of CDL||Class A|
|Job Position/Title||Stericycle, Class A, Route Driver, Beaver Dam, KY|
|Type of Route||Local|
|# of seats to fill||1|
|Person to Contact about this Job Profile||Danielle|
|How to Apply||Create a Driver’s Account to Apply|
|Minimum Years of Experience Required||2-5 yrs|
|Does the driver need to have a Hazardous Materials Endorsement?||Yes|
|Does the driver need to have a Tank Endorsement?||Yes|
|Does the driver need to have a Doubles/Triples Endorsement?||No|
|Does the driver need to have a Passenger Endorsement?||No|
|Traffic tickets allowed in the last 3 years?||3|
|Any at fault accidents allowed in the last 3 years?||No|
|Do you require a company provided DOT physical?||Yes|
|What does the job pay?||Inquire Within.|
|Please describe any benefits you offer (Very important so we can help you find the right candidate)||Responsible for servicing assigned LQ (Large Quantity) and/or SQ (Small Quantity) accounts in the most professional way, ensuring that customers’ needs are met on a continual basis for various waste pickup and supply delivery.|
|Please describe the job in detail|| Provides the highest level of customer service possible at all times.
May also transport waste from either a Stericycle location or customer location, to a transfer location or processing location.
Covers routes when other team members are on vacation, including those team members at remote transfer sites/states.
May act as a trainer for new employees or existing employees which have issues completing assigned duties as directed by management.
Assist other drivers on long or heavy work days and/or work in the warehouse or processing plant as needed.
Manages assigned routes ensuring customers’ waste is picked up in a timely and accurate manner.
• Pick up and transport waste safely according to all federal, state, and local rules and regulations.
• Plans daily schedule based on customers’ needs by reviewing daily paperwork, e.g., manifest, route sheets, previous VCR, etc. provided by the Transportation Manager/Supervisor or Dispatcher.
• May prepare and load trucks to service select accounts for the day ensuring enough supplies are added.
• Pick up specified waste from each customer site scheduled for the day. Ensures that customers have packaged and prepared the waste according to all federal, state, and local rules and regulations before transporting.
• Provide the highest level of customer service to assigned accounts on a daily basis, communicating any issues to Transportation Manager/Supervisor or Dispatcher for resolution. This includes, but is not limited to re-routes, adjustments in container sizes, training, etc.
• Ensures waste, supplies, and material handling equipment are secured prior to operating vehicle on public highway. Ensures that assigned paperwork is completed legibly, neatly, accurately, and completely and returned to Transportation Supervisor or Dispatcher for processing. Ensures DOT Driver Log is completed, if applicable.
|Apply||Create a Driver’s Account to Apply|